Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today is July 24th, Benjamin's 2nd birthday! We all woke up this morning with Benjamin on our minds. I laid in bed this morning before I got up, thinking about him and wondering what his day is going to be like today. I really long to have him here with us.

The first thing my five-year-old said to her little sister this morning was, "Amy, do you know what day it is today? Today is BENJAMIN'S BIRTHDAY!!"

The girls wanted to send their own birthday wishes to their little brother:


"Benjamin, Happy Birthday! You are turning 2. I hope you have a good day!


Signed Your Loving Sister, Karissa"



"This is your big sister, Amy. I love you. I hope you come home soon and
quick. I wish you could come home soon and safe. You're turning 2! And Happy
Birthday. This is Amy."







Happy birthday, Benjamin. Your family loves you!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

We're celebrating and praying with you today! Take lots of good pictures and videos!

Brandi

Jocelyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN!!!

Luv,

Jocelyn