Monday, January 15, 2007

Easy Ways to Stay Up to Date on our Adoption Progress

I've tried to set up some easy ways to keep our loved ones up to date on our adoption process. Here are some of the ways you can follow what's going on with us:

Yahoo Group
I have set up a yahoo group that will allow me to send emails to everyone who joins whenever we have exciting news to share. I tried to send out personal invitations, but for some reason some people received the invitations and others didn't. If you did not receive an invitation, and would like to join that email group, please let me know.

Emails of New Blog Content:
This blog will be my online journal of our adoption process. If you are interested in how things are going (or just how I'm thinking/feeling....) please check this blog often, as I hope to update often with new thoughts, updates, and pictures. You can sign up on the right hand side of this page to have emails sent to you every time I add new content to this site. That is an easy way to know when something has changed on this website instead of having to check often. I think the emails will come in plain text and won't be as pretty as the actual site, but you'll be able to keep up on what's happening.

Map of Liberia
Don't feel bad if you have thought, "Where in the world is Liberia?" I have added a map of Liberia to the bottom of this blog.

Thank you for caring. I think this is such an exciting thing we are embarking on, and having so many wonderful people going through it with us, makes it even more special. It is also nice to be able to share prayer requests.

Good day, sweetheart (s)....As I am going to bed, day is breaking there in Liberia. You are in my heart and constantly on my mind. I pray that you will have a safe and joyful day. I pray that God will speak to your heart of His great love for you and assure you that you will not be lonely for long. We are your forever family and long to bring you home.

No comments: