Friday, January 26, 2007

Phew......It's over : )

I just wanted to make a quick post to say that our home visit went very well today. I am so thankful for everyone's prayers. It was peaceful and nice and the three hours flew by. I must say I am completely drained now that it is over. Our caseworker said that she should have our homestudy completed within two weeks. When we have the homestudy in hand, we'll submit it to Acres of Hope and to INS, then we wait for our approval from INS and a referral from Acres of Hope. I'm totally guessing here, but I think we should have a picture to share with you within about three months. Hopefully sooner!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Becky, I'm on the AoH Yahoo group. Good idea on posting costs and tenative timeline b/c I know people are always wondering those things. Unless AoH told you different, you don't get to start waiting for a referral until they have your I-600a approval. That is how it worked this last summer.
Enjoy reading your blog.
Erin
jefish@blogspot.com