Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Please Pray for Diamond

I have an urgent prayer request for a little boy named Diamond. Diamond is a two-year-old little boy who lives in the Acres of Hope orphanage. He has been battling pneumonia and the effects of malnutrition since he arrived at the orphanage. Yesterday, they didn't think he would make it through the night, and they expect tonight to be a tough road, too.

I have seen pictures of Diamond. He looks so precious. My heart is heavy thinking about him. From the emails I've read, I can tell that the staff at AOH love Diamond very much. The woman who runs the Acres of Hope office in Wisconsin has been hoping to adopt Diamond, and I'm sure she could use your prayers for comfort and peace right now also.

I trust that God can do the miraculous. He is the defender of the weak and the Great Physician. Thank You for praying with me.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Becky, I love your heart of compassion. I am praying daily for you and your son. I pray for a quick referral. Perhaps we will be playing the waiting fot the passport game together.

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I am praying! We are hoping to adopt from Liberia soon! We are filling out our application.