Thursday, March 1, 2007

Email Subscriptions Disappeared

I'm not sure what happened, but when I went to feedburner to check on the email subscriptions to this site, they had disappeared. It now shows zero subscribers. I'm hoping it is just a glitch and that those of you who want it are still receiving an email when I add new posts. I'm using this one as an experiment. If you were signed up for the email subscriptions, can you let me know if you did or did not receive a reminder for this new post?

Tomorrow we are going in for our fingerprinting at the Immigration office. We still don't have the birth certificates from New Jersey to mail our dossier, but I realized that maybe I just had unrealistic expectations of how fast they would arrive. My birth certificates came so quickly, I was comparing the wait time to that, but NJ is a densely populated state and Pat said their website says to expect a 6-8 week wait after the request is submitted to their office. They sent our first request back, requesting more documentation, so I guess it has only been about a month since we sent the second one back. Donna at the stateside Acres of Hope office will be in Liberia for the next couple of weeks anyway, so I guess there really is no reason to be in such a rush. I just want that feeling of having our part all done.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
-Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: