Sunday, April 1, 2007

Great Documentary!

A news team from Maryland, USA flew to Maryland County, Liberia and made a documentary of Liberia's history and its connection to the United States. My mom and I just got done watching it on her laptop. I am really hoping that our friends and family will watch it to learn about the history of Liberia and to better understand where our son will be coming from. It was so well done and left me even more in love with this country. I hope you enjoy it, too. Here's the link:

http://www.wbaltv.com/video/11260264/index.html

You can click to enlarge the picture to full screen. My only complaint is that it is a little difficult to hear, so you'll want to turn your volume way up and watch it in a room with little background noise.

Enjoy! : )

No comments: