Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We Have Birth Certificates!!!

I only have a few minutes to quickly post this message, but I wanted to let you all know that UPS just knocked on the door this afternoon and handed me Pat's birth certificates! Now we can get our adoption process rolling again. Yipppeeee!!!!

Vital Check is definitely worth the extra money. They got us the birth certificates within a week.

I wanted to thank those of you who were praying for them to come and for my peace as we waited for them. It is so helpful to have friends who understand how hard waiting for the details can be. : )

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Becky I am so happy for you...I can't wait to hear about your referral...

-Jocelyn

Dono & Laurie said...

Checking in to see if you have any referral news? I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see you move into the stage of this process! Yay- B- certificates:)
~ Laurie